Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Celebrating my hubby's birthday

Today, we went to the Ruby Tuesday to celebrate my husband’s birthday. We never celebrate it at home since hubby wanted to go out. Plus, he doesn’t feel like celebrating his birthday. He is really weird. Maybe, he doesn’t want to get old. lol! Just joking! Well, people think he’s only 34, which is 10 years younger. I asked him what makes him look younger. He just answered,” the secret of young age is to have a young wife”. He is really funny. For me, the reason he looks 10 years younger is that he never smoke and he drink 4 glasses of green tea a day. Anyway, we were having fun in the mall too. I bought a little ice cream cake. And, we just eat it. So much fun! At least, I make my hubby happy. Thanks God for everything. I love my husband very much.

1 comment:

AiDiSan said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby. He's right he looks young because you make him feel young and healthy.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b