Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bible Verse To Live By.

One of my favorite Bible verse was in Deuteronomy 31:6 that states “ Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” I say these prayers every time I feel hopeless and overwhelmed with problems. And, it’s really working for me. It helps increase my confident and I feel secure from danger. I still recall the time where I experience so much fears that I almost give up. But, God has been so good to me. He never forsaken me the times I needed him most. I still believe that trust and faith to God would really help vanished all the fears in your heart. Guys, Find out more which Bible verse best reflects how you live your life and leave me a message in the comment section. And, Find out more about the first-ever Theatre Church Conference that will be held in Silver Spring, MD on October 22 & 23. CineMeetings & Events will bring together respected thought leaders, pastors and church leaders from the nation’s most innovative growing churches to discuss the future of theatre worship. Find out more about the theatre Church Conference information by visiting the website.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b