Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, September 8, 2008

Nectarin Fruit


Would you believe that I haven’t eaten nectarine fruit in my life? Yeah, you heard it right. I was a little bit curious about this type of fruit. I want to know what it taste like. Luckily, we went to the market today and purchase some fruits and vegetables. I bought different kinds of fruits such as mango, nectarine, grapes, durian and apple. I need to start filling myself with fruits and vegetables. It’s good for my health especially now that I was targetting to lose 10 lbs for the next month. I hope I’ll succeed to my weight goal. Anyway, I just eat one piece of nectarine and it was yummy. I found out that nectarine is a cultivar group of peach that has smooth, fuzz less skin. They belong to the same species as peaches. No wonder it taste like a peach too. However, nectarines are slightly smaller and sweeter than peaches, but with much overlap. The history of the nectarine is unclear; the first recorded mention in English is from 1616, but they had probably been grown much earlier within the native range of the Peach in central and eastern Asia.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b