Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Rumblings

I just talked to my sister and mom today. I was very sad after we say good night. I can't describe my feeling. It's been over a year that we never see each other in person. And, I've missed them so badly. How I wish we were near with each other and I'll be assured that they were all safe and happy. Guys, I'm sorry if I keep on rumbling my feelings over my post. But, I just can't think of a way to express my emotions. I hope you'll understand that. I can't tell my husband of what I feel. I don't want him to worry about me. Sometimes, I'll asked God some silly questions. I know that I have no right to asked him any questions at all. But, it hurts me so bad and I can't do anything about it. I was disappointed of myself for not being so brave to drive. I want to slap myself to get awake and get moving. Something is preventing me to learn this driving thing. What a chicken! I'm so freaking scared to take a road test. Gosh! I wish i had a guts to do it right now. So, all this things will be over.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b