Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lost 2 lbs this week


Last week, I started making changes of my diet. I include vegetables and fruits in my diet. I started stashing desserts and junk foods. I also exercise for at least 45 minutes a day. It includes some dancing, taeboo and hip-hop. I made it sure that I drink enough water everyday. And, just today, I was very happy with the results. I lose 2 lbs in one week. I should weigh myself every week to know if I was in progress. Before, I manage to lose 15 lbs and I know I can make it again. I need to be more determine and consistent of this weight loss journey. I know in due time, I’ll get to my ideal weight. My target weight is 110lbs. I hope I’ll get it in 2 months. Wish me luck!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b