Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Let God Handle Everything

I learned...to just release and let go, and not think too much about it. In other words, open up your heart, open up your soul, open up my spirit, and let God use you, as opposed to trying to control it with my head and with my heart.
-Blair Underwood

This Christian wisdom of Blair Underwood really inspired me. I’ve been those times that I keep worrying of what my future holds. I admit that sometimes I lose my hope and faith especially in times of hardship. I feel like I can’t handle it anymore. I feel like I carry a heavy burden in my shoulders. Luckily, I have friends who keep reminding me to be strong, letting go of all my worries and let God handle everything. In fact, submitting all my emotions to God really works for me. I’ve noticed that the more you think of the problems the more you get weaker. So every time I feel hopeless, I just asked God to handle everything for me.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b