Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How's my driving?


I had my driving lesson yesterday. I was freaking nervous since it’s been many weeks that I haven’t drive. Luckily, my husband was so calm and considerate. I never get any yell at all. Miracle! Anyway, he told me that my driving skills were improving. But, I can’t take a road test until I master a parallel parking. Gosh! It’s very hard for me to park even in our parking lot. I was really worried since my driving permit will be expired soon. I need to have my own driver’s license as soon as possible. I don’t want to be stuck inside the house for another year. Funny me! That’s the reason why until now I don’t have work yet. My husband doesn’t allow me to work without a car. Besides, it’s not a good idea to take a bus in Detroit area. It’s very risky. Well, all I can do right now is to keep on practicing. I’m sure that I would learn eventually.

2 comments:

*lynne* said...

hang in there! and frankly, parallel parking isn't that bad! I know growing up I was programmed to think it was difficult precisely because my mother would always have such a difficult time with it. TOok me many years before I discoverd different. The trick? use a smaller car :) and power steering helps a lot too :) :) good luck!

Vanniedosa said...

yup, i agree! i've been a student drver for 3 years! just finished my lessons a month ago, now safe to say i can already drive a manual car.

anyway.goodluck!!

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b