Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, September 15, 2008

Get a digital makeover




I love taking pictures. It reminds me of every special moment that had happened in my life. In fact, I’ve planned of getting a Roxio Extreme Digital Makeover for every picture that I’ve captured. That would be a great idea. I’ll be proud to show it to my future children. Roxio Digital Makeover is dedicated to helping the average Joe get the most out of their digital lives. Anyway, one of my favorite episodes in the show is the Wedding Day Crunch since it reminded me of my wedding day. Here, Zoey and Chris help the couple put together a multimedia show that chronicles their lives. It turns out very amazing. Guys, I encourage you to watch the show and enter the contest for a chance to be featured on the show or win some prizes. Just visit their website for more details.

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b