Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Charice Pempengco at Madison Square Garden (w/ Celine Dion)

I just watched a video of Celine Dion and Charice Pempengco singing together at Madison Square Garden. Charice Pempengco is a 16-year-old Filipina girl known for her extra-ordinary voice. Charice first attracted attention in the cyber world when FalseVoice channel of YouTube posted her little big star performance of Whitney Houston hit, “ I will always love you.” I’ve seen her featured at Oprah Show last month. Many viewers never thought that such little girl got a talent and a voice. I have goose bumps every time I listened to her songs. She really got a nice voice. Amazing! I’m very proud of her being a Filipina myself. She now achieved all her dreams. I believe that she will be more successful of her career. As what Celine Dion said that she got what it takes to be a successful singer. Keep it up Charice! We’re very proud of you.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b