Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, August 31, 2008

You need breakfast

I’ve read an article about why we should eat breakfast. Actually, I was a little guilty since I was among the person who doesn’t eat breakfast. And, I’m pretty sure that’s the reason I became even fatter. It’s my fault I never listened to my mom’s advise that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You want to know why. Well, I’ll share to you what I’ve read today.

Here are the top reasons why you should eat breakfast everyday:

-Break the fast.
-Eat more, weigh less.
-Are you interested in doing better at work and school? Don’t be a bed head.
-Breakfast is your chance to eat the foods you may not eat the rest of the day.
-Skipping breakfast makes you grouchy.
-Cancel the Danish or sugared doughnut first thing in the morning.
-Breakfast makes your machine run better.
-If you’re a parent, set a good example.
-Don’t eat dessert for breakfast.
-One more word about labels.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b