Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yesterday and Today

I was tagged by Bing. Thank you Sis :)

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday:
1. I wake up early in the morning to visit blogs.
2. Do some cleaning of our house.
3. Went to the bank and have a dinner.

Today:
1. I look my emails and at the same time for opps.
2. Prepare the ingredients for a main dish tonight.
3. Probably, we'll be going for grocery shopping.

Participants :GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties /Ozzy’s MomMe,Myself+2/Kidd Designs/FunFierceFabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit/ Straight from the Heart/ Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell /World of Technology/Ness /My Daily Web Journal/My Daily Discourse/Your Blog Here/

I'm passing this tag to Marilyn, Joy Burlinson, Pretty Retche, Joy-Anne, lisa-1 and Jarvil

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b