Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, August 18, 2008

What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life?




Your Birthdate: October 27



For you, love is a feeling that lingers for really long time - even after a relationship is totally over.

In fact, you still make have strong feelings for the first person you fell in love with.

You usually are reluctant to end relationships. And sometimes you're the last to know that things are ending!

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 5

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 5

You are most compatible with people born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of the month.
I love taking quizzes from blogthings.com. Perhaps, I'm too superstitious. lol! Anyway, I take a quiz related to my birth date. I want to know what does my birth date mean for my love life. Just curious about the answer. Well, i think the answer is correct. Actually, I still have a little bit of feelings to the first person I feel in love with. But, its not to the point where love prevails. Of course, I love my husband. Maybe, i still like him. That's it! To sum it all- almost all is true.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b