Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, August 8, 2008

Contented

Yesterday, my mom texted me that she was glad she received the money I've send her. She even requested to thank my husband for his kindness. She was really happy. It's a nice feeling if you see your family happy by what you shared. Even though, the amount is not that big. But, seeing them with happy faces is really essential for me. All I wish from God is to keep my family away from danger and be together. I never wished anymore for wealth. All I want they are healthy and contented of their lives. That’s what matters most. What’s the use of money if you are living in hell and not satisfied with what you have? It’s really useless. It’s better to live as poor than to live in wickedness. That’s why I’m very thankful for all the wonderful things that God has given to my family. I hope and pray that we can endure whatever trial and challenges we may encounter.

1 comment:

Gina lee said...

Yeah, I have a friend who married a millionaire but she couldn't help her parents because her husband is so stingy, very kuripot..okay lang simple, avergae langa s long as we're able to help our family back there in PI.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b