Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Things we do today

I missed some opps today. We went to the social security office to get my name change in my previous ssn card. Then, i also took my state id card in the SSA office. I never thought we can get the id card. Thankfully, she gets everything she needed including my ssn number. And, she told us we will get the card within 2 weeks. Thanks God! Its been many months that we keep on going back over and over again. At last, we got it now. I was really worried because I was screwed up of that maiden name thing. lol! If i just listened to my husband then it might be easy for us. We also went to the jewelry store to get my bracelet fix. At least, we never pay anymore. I was really excited to go home immediately so i could grab opportunity. But, when we got home- its all gone. I hope that they would still give some for tonight. lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the visit. exchange links? please if you dont mind, add me then let me know so that I can add you too. thanks

Anonymous said...

Even if you lost some opps, at least you got your new surname now. Congrats. Have a great day to you Joy
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b