Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, July 14, 2008

A Tag Four

Got this tag from my pretty friend Anne thanks my dear!

What you are supposed to do...and please don’t spoil the fun...Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
Mall
Bathroom
Bedroom
Living room

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
Mom
Hubby
My Sister
Best Friend

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
Dave's Barbeque Restaurant
Apple Bee's
Chinese Buffet
Dunkin Donut Fastfood

(D) Four places you’d rather be?
California
Philippines
New York
Hongkong

(E) Four people I think will respond:
Pretty Retchie
Joy-anne
Anig
Jam

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
Big Brother
American Idol
Tyra Bank's Show
Cop

I would like to pass this tag to wonderful bloggers:

Pretty Retche, Joy-Anne, Anig and Jam.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b