Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, July 14, 2008

My style is classy




Your Style is Classy



You've got class, and you know how to put together a guy catching outfit

You're more likely to shop at Bloomie's than bebe

For you style is looking like a million bucks...

And you're always do with your fantastic yet feminine wardrobe
I've just done answering the questions asking me what type of fashion style i got. I answered it correctly. They asked me of what clothes i wear for a certain events i go. Thankfully, my style is somewhat classy. I cant believed that i got a good taste in terms of fashion. huh! Well, i wouldn't wear funny clothes if i go to party. That would be embarrassing. I just choose or wear clothes that fits a certain events. I don't wear outfits that looks like ill attend a Grammy award. lol! I wear sexy clothes but it should be simple to look. That's it! So, how about you? What type of fashion style you got? Try the quiz now to know your fashion style.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b