Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged

Got tagged this time by Joy-Anne. Thanks Sis!

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1.What were you doing ten years ago? I'm still at my second year college that time. So, i was busy in school and enjoying my time along with friends too.

2.What are the five things on my to do list?My five things to do list are : doing my weekly cleaning of our house, grocery shopping, practice driving, 1hour dancing and cook dinner for my hubby.

3.Snacks I enjoy: I love chocolates, cakes and banana split ice cream yummy...

4.Places I've lived in: Butuan City, Surigao City, Cebu City and Bicol Region

5.Things I’d do if I were a billionaire: Ill donate some to the cancer patients, share to my family and friends, Donate to the church, buy expensive car and house, Maybe build a mall in my hometown lol..., enjoy life to fullest visiting different places.

6.People I want to know more I want to know and meet in person: My favorite actor Ven Diesel and the President of United States of America.lol....


I’m passing this on to: Ruby , PrettyRetchie1 , Naomi , VHILMA , lisa-1 and Joy Burlinson-1

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b